Here are her questions:
1. If you could have tea with any literary character, who would it be? Definitely Jane Eyre.
2. What book would you like to see made into a film? Probably the "Miss Buncle" books by D.E. Stevenson or the Connie Willis "Blackout" books.
3. If you could live somewhere other than you do now, where would it be and why? Wouldn't trade where I live for anything. I feel very privileged to live and work in central Brazil.
4. What would you choose for your last meal? When we lived in NE Brazil the food of choice was roast goat served with fried manioc (dripping in butter). The beverage was coke with ice cubes and lemon wedges. Best meal ever.
5. What is your favorite sport/outdoor activity? Although I come from an athletic family, I was never involved in sports. I'm so glad that my daily trek to the subway, to the school, and then back home requires 40 minutes of brisk walking. That's my activity of choice.
Another book blogger I enjoy is Country Girls Read. I nominate her for the Sunshine Award and here are my questions:
1. Drink of preference: Coffee or Tea? What kind?
2. Describe a perfect afternoon.
3. Who is your favorite literary hero or heroine?
4. What is one book that has had a lasting impact on your life?
5. What is your love language?